Learn More Technologies, No.1 AWS Training Institute in Bangalore.
To get started with Learn More Technologies.
100% Job Assistance.
100% - Maximum Salary Hike.
Certifications Training Course Programs.
AWS training in Bangalore
Overview Of AWS Cloud Training Course In Bangalore
Benefits of learning AWS Cloud
AWS Related job roles
What are the skills covered In AWS training ?
Who should take up this AWS Course?
Why AWS is more Popular nowadays?
By this time, AWS course has turned out to be the best cloud provider in an uncompetitive spirit. As per the survey conducted by Amazon, the companies have to use 70% of their expenditure to manage their resources.
But on using AWS they have to utilize only 30% for the cloud resource management and the rest 70% can be invest in the innovative and productive result of the businesses.
The major features of AWS say reliability, scalability, user friendliness, best services to customers and so on made it accepted at a global level. Addition to this, the easy implementation and stress-free knowledge of cloud computing enhances this popularity.
This simplifies the existing and forthcoming troubles that are there or must face. Around 40% of the entire public cloud services are lined by AWS, where the giants next to AWS – Google, Microsoft and IBM together comprise about 28-30%.
Various Certifications in AWS domain
Why should you take AWS?
AWS Training Key Features
Projects /Assignments Covered In AWS Course
Configure Private VPC
Migrate on-premises virtual machine to AWS
AWS Certifications & Exams
After completing the course you will be ready for:
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification and
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification
We will also conduct you for the AWS certification exam.
AWS is a globally standard certification course, most of the employers wish this certification before hiring cloud staff.
Apart from in advance all the skills, you would need to become a master of AWS cloud; you will also have access to the student web portal, digital course materials and flexible class timings.
Our Placement Process
• We have more than 200+ recruiter database who can frequently hire fresh graduates.
• Our Recruitment partners call us or email for the new job opportunity at first stage.
• These new job openings are allocated to a our HR Recruitment staff who then select the available students from our training institute.
• We speak to the clients and completely assess the requirement.
• Get exact profession Description and Roles and Responsibilities.
• Match with obtainable students
• Get the most recent CV from the students
AWS Course Syllabus
- Installation, Package Selection
- Anatomy of a Kick start File, Command line
- Introduction to Bash Shell
- System Initialization, Starting the Boot Process: GRUB
- Configuring services to run at boot,
- Securing single-user mode (su login),
- Shutting down and rebooting the system,
- RPM Package Manager, Installing and Removing Software, Updating a Kernel RPM
- Yum Command set, Install packages by using yum.
- Understanding different types of groups and the creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Password, Shadow Files
- Understanding password aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups, and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Automation of jobs
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different
types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Introduction to AWS Elastic computing
- Introduction to the AWS products
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Signing up for AWS
- AWS Free Usage tier
- Introduction AWS management console
- Understanding AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand Instance pricing
- Reserved Instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Setting up security
- Security groups
- Choosing & Creating a new AMI
- Public and Private IP’s
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IP’s
- ELB (Elastic Load Balancer)
- Introduction to Scaling
- Components and types of load balancing
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of auto-scaling
- Policies of auto-scaling
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS
- Mounting and unmounting EBS volume
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots S3(Simple Storage Service)
- S3 durability and redundancy
- S3 Buckets
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Use of cloud front
- Creating a cloud front
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Creating zones
- Hosting a website
- Understanding routing
- Weighted simple and failover policies
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying policies
- Password Policy
- Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Responsibilities and Securities
- Cloud Trail
- Trust advisor
- Introduction to Amazon
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Advantages
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Components of VPC
- Direct Connect
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Configuring alarms
- Adding data manually
- Cloud watch dashboard
- Configuring Monitoring services
- Setting thresholds
- Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- Cloud Trail
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- Troubleshooting EC2
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud trail
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High availability Design
Our Top Hiring Partners
|Feb 7th||Mon-Fri (45 Days)|
7AM -11AM, 4PM – 9.30PM.
|Feb 15th||Mon-Fri (45 Days)||FILLING FAST|
7AM -11AM, 4PM – 9.30PM
|Feb 21th||Mon-Fri (45 Days)||FILLING FAST|
7AM -11AM, 4PM – 9.30PM
|Feb 28th||Mon-Fri (45 Days)||FILLING FAST|
7AM -11AM, 4PM – 9.30PM
Talk to Us
For Online and Classroom Training
Our Recent Placements
Course Completion Certificate after the training can provide
- All our students will obtain course completion certificate from Learn More Technologies
- Also at the end of the course, Learn More Technologies will conduct a examination which is prepared by our IT professional. whoever scores more than 80% on the exam he will turn out to be a Learn More Technologies Certified Professional.
- This certificate will assist students to showcase themselves while presence interviews.