Our Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certification training is designed to make you an expert in writing business logic and customizing applications programmatically using Apex code and Visualforce UI framework on the Force.com platform. It will help you prepare for Salesforce Dev 450 Certification.
Register now to get the free live demo with Real-time trainers, 10+ years of working experience in cloud services.
Why to choose us?
About the course
Introduction to Salesforce
Prerequisites Salesforce training
Why should we learn Salesforce?
Who should learn Salesforce?
What are the objectives of Salesforce Training?
- Different ways of enacting cloud computing as well as its services.
- Data model development and management, development of the security model as well as the user interface.
- Master the knowledge of Salesforce accounts.
- Perceiving the business process automation options.
- Acquire the knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Salesforce services and others.
- Gain knowledge of Salesforce CRM data validation.
- Implementation of the master-detail relationship.
- Learn about the process of making applications as well as configurations by using Apex and Visualforce.
Salesforce Course Syllabus
Salesforce Admin Course Syllabus
• Describe the components of the company profile (e.g., fiscal year,
business hours, currency management, default settings, company
• Identify the steps to set up and/or maintain a user (e.g., assign licenses,
reset passwords, and resolve locked user accounts).
• Given a scenario, troubleshoot common user access and visibility issues.
• Explain the various organization security options (e.g., passwords, IP
restrictions, identity confirmation, network settings).
• Describe the features and capabilities of the Salesforce sharing model
(e.g., record ownership, organization-wide defaults, roles and the role
hierarchy, manual sharing, sharing rules and public groups).
• Given a scenario, apply the appropriate security controls (e.g.,
organizationwide defaults, roles and the role hierarchy, manual sharing,
sharing rules and public groups).
• Describe the various settings and permissions a profile controls (e.g., IP
access, login hours, record types, access to tabs, permissions, object
permissions, fieldlevel security).
• Given a scenario, determine the appropriate use of a custom profile.
Weighting 1% Weighting 15% Weighting 9% Weighting 1%
• Describe the standard object architecture and relationship model.
• Explain how to create, delete, and customize fields, page layouts, and list
views for custom and standard objects.
• Given a scenario, determine the appropriate fields and page layouts for
custom and standard objects.
• Explain how to create, delete, and customize record types for custom and
• Given a scenario, determine the appropriate record types and business
processes for custom and standard objects.
• Explain the implications of deleting fields.
• Describe when to use and how to create formula fields.
• Given a scenario, identify the capabilities and implications of the sales
• Given a scenario, identify when to apply the appropriate sales productivity
features (e.g., big deal alerts, update reminders, similar opportunities,
competitors, team selling).
• Describe the capabilities of products and price books.
• Describe the capabilities of lead management (e.g., lead conversions,
lead source, lead field mapping).
• Given a scenario, identify how to automate lead management (e.g.,
queues, assignment rules, web-to-lead, and auto-response).
• Describe the capabilities of campaign management (e.g., hierarchies,
influences, campaign members).
• Describe the capabilities of case management (e.g., case processes, case
settings, and case comments).
• Given a scenario, identify how to automate case management (e.g., case
assignment, auto-response, escalation, web-to-case, email-to-case, case
• Describe the capabilities of solution management (e.g., settings,
• Describe the basic capabilities of portals. Describe the capabilities of
the Community application (e.g. Ideas, Answers).
• Describe the capabilities of Salesforce Knowledge. Weighting 18%
Weighting 6% Weighting 9%
• Describe the considerations when importing, updating, transferring, and
mass deleting data (e.g., CSV files, field matching, matching types, record
IDs, external IDs, duplicate records).
• Given a scenario, identify tools and use cases for managing data (e.g.,
dataloader, data import wizard).
• Describe the capabilities and implications of the data validation tools.
• Describe the different ways to back up data (e.g., weekly data export
service, exports, dataloader). CONTENT AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT
• Describe the capabilities of Salesforce Content (e.g., presentation
assembly, content delivery, content packs, workspaces, tags).
• Describe how folders can be used to organize and secure communication
templates, dashboards, reports, and documents.
• Describe the options available when creating or customizing a report (e.g.,
report type, report format, fields, summarizing data, filtering data, charting,
scheduling, and conditional highlighting).
• Describe the impact of the sharing model on reports.
• Describe the options available when creating and modifying dashboards
(e.g., dashboard components, data sources, chart types, scheduling, and
• Describe the capabilities of custom report types. Weighting 3 3%%
Weighting 1% Weighting 11% Weighting 13% Weighting 2%
• Describe when workflow are evaluated.
• Describe the capabilities of workflow rules and actions.
• Given a scenario, identify the appropriate workflow solution.
• Describe capabilities and use cases for the approval process.
• Describe the capabilities of Salesforce Mobile.
• Describe the installation and synchronization options of Salesforce for
• Identify use cases for AppExchange applications
• CRM basic entities
• Sub modules of CRM
• Existing CRMs
• What is Salesforce.com?
• Why Salesforce.com?
• Different editions in Salesforce.com
• How to sign up for Developer Edition?
• What are Records?
• What are Related Lists?
• Action column
• Help links
• Custom settings
• Visualforce components
• Difference between developer, configuration and full sandboxes
• Adding controller to Visualforce page
• Apex classes
• Custom labels
• Adding error message in Visualforce page
• Unit testing
• Batch Apex
• Database save point and Database rollback
• Force.com IDE installation
• Salesforce to Salesforce connection
• Calling Apex method from Custom Button
• Java to Salesforce connection
• Fetching data from another Salesforce organization
• Date Picker in Visualforce page
• With Sharing and Without Sharing in Apex Classes
• List, Set and Map collection data types
• Moving Components from one organization to another organization
• Creating table in VF using apex:panelGrid
• Standard Controller, Custom Controller and Extensions
• How to create a Sandbox in Salesforce?
• How to login into Sandbox in Salesforce?
• How to create Inbound Change set?
• How to create Outbound Change set?
• Adding help text for apex:inputText
• Debugging Apex code
• Try and Catch block
• Governor Limits in Salesforce.com
• Hide and Show in Visualforce page
• Date and Datetime
• Coding Standard in Salesforce
Our Recent Placements
|Feb 7th||Mon-Fri (45 Days)||FILLING FAST |
7AM -11AM, 4PM – 9.30PM.
|Feb 15th||Mon-Fri (45 Days)||FILLING FAST|
7AM -11AM, 4PM – 9.30PM
|Feb 21th||Mon-Fri (45 Days)||FILLING FAST|
7AM -11AM, 4PM – 9.30PM
|Feb 28th||Mon-Fri (45 Days)||FILLING FAST|
7AM -11AM, 4PM – 9.30PM
Talk to Us
For Online and Classroom Training